Who doesn’t love a good party – Planning this amazing affair on the other hand can require you to be somewhat of a magician – juggling budgets, bookings, suppliers, guest lists, playlists and to-do lists on a daily basis. Luckily for you, Spicy Hen have scoured the app store for tried & tested apps designed to make your life easier when you’re planning a hen do.
1. Pinterest What would a Hen Party/Wedding be without Pinterest!? There are endless images to inspire you. Why not create your own mood boards and invite all of the other hens, and even the Bride-to-Be to collaborate with you?
2. Appy Couple Marketed towards couples planning their wedding, this handy app is perfect for keeping track of the hen weekend too! It allows you to personalise a mini-website where guests can RSVP to different components of your celebrations, browse your gift list and research transport options. And because it’s free to download, it’s a great alternative to paperwork.
3. Google Docs Google Docs allows you to view, share and edit documents, spreadsheets and PDFs from other computers or from your phone. Spreadsheets are perfect for keeping information such as who’s paid for which bits of the hen weekend, and keeping everyone’s details in one place.
4. Whatsapp Obviously, we couldn’t miss out Whatsapp. Have your own private group convo’s with the other guests for free! It’s a great way to keep in touch with all the other hens, and get questions answered without having to meet up. Plus it’s fab for sending each other outfit ideas and communicating solely with emojis!
5. Citymapper Essential if you’re heading to a city you’re unfamiliar with. CityMapper will make your phone lighter. Not physically of course, but gone are the separate apps for checking bus times, tube times and mapping your way to a location! This baby takes care of them all. So there you go, Spicy Hen’s top 5 apps to ensure you are the most organised hen do planner there ever was!