Your hen night is a night you want to remember, right? Unfortunately after one too many glasses of champagne/bottles of rosé/shots of tequila things get a little fuzzy. That’s where your trusty camera comes in. A teeny bit of planning and effort will result in some great pics of you and the girls that you’ll want to keep, rather than a few blurry photos taken at the end of the night outside the club (although by all means take those too!). Take a look at these ideas and get snapping!
- We love this idea for mugshots of all the hens – read about here!
- Another cute idea is to hold up signs saying how everyone met the bride – ‘sister’, ‘year 1 primary’, ‘art class’, ‘zumba’…
- You could take some pictures of everyone before the party and then the morning after – so long as the hangovers aren’t too bad!
- Not going out? No problem! Set up a photo booth and let everyone take some fun shots. Search pinterest for loads of cute downloadable props – or you can even buy some on Etsy.
- Take two pictures of you all in the same poses – one on the hen night then one on the big day. Read about Jenna and Scott’s wedding here.
We hope these give you and the hens some ideas for fun snaps! We’d love to see your best shots – send them our way via Twitter or Facebook.